Checking the Sensors
Before each use, check functioning of the detection sensors:
- Make sure there are no plants in the detection line (to prevent the corresponding nozzles from spraying continuously in step 6).
- Switch on the system.
- Wait for the Main screen to open.
- Enter the Service mode.
- Press repeatedly until menu 102 opens.
- Press to activate Detection. As long as Detection is active, the leaf icon will flash.
- Activate nozzles by supplying chlorophyl (green plant material) in the corresponding sensor channels.
- Press again to stop.
- Press to return to the Main screen.